[kwlug-disc] Simplest Web Based Activity/Work/ tracker (Opensource)

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Thu Feb 9 18:03:04 EST 2023

I have used Sphynx before, but to write documentation using ReST.

John Kerr presented a notetaking app called Joplin that came to mind
when you posed your question. It has versioning, but not via source
control. It apparently supports LaTeX markup via katex.

https://joplinapp.org/markdown/
https://discourse.joplinapp.org/t/git-for-notes/4783

The website makes it sound like you need to use the cloud version, but
apparently you can self-host.

- Paul

Events: https://feeds.off-topic.kwlug.org
Housing: https://unionsd.coop