[kwlug-disc] Fw: Re: Wi-fi questions

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Wed Feb 8 12:42:04 EST 2023

Francisco posted this suggestion to the list, but it included a JPG so
got rejected. But it seems like a good suggestion.

- Paul

----- Forwarded message from Francisco Dominguez <fxdoming at gmail.com> -----

Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2023 22:20:56 -0500
From: Francisco Dominguez <fxdoming at gmail.com>
To: KWLUG discussion <kwlug-disc at kwlug.org>
Subject: Re: [kwlug-disc] Wi-fi questions

I’d recommend a ubiquiti ap, especially if you’re able to run a cable

Something like the U6 lite

            og-image.wi-fi.jpg
Ubiquiti | UniFi | WiFi Perfected
ui.com