[kwlug-disc] Got a new laptop and I need it to still run Windows :-(

R. Brent Clements rbclemen at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 19:30:50 EDT 2022

Just picked up an ASUS Vivobook laptop from Costco today.  I need to run
some Windows software for work, so I can't just wipe out the Win11 install
completely.  I have no experience installing a dual boot on anything since
WinXP I think.  Is there anything I need to be concerned about with a
modern Win11 install playing nice?

Also, does anyone have any suggestions on "linuxifying" the Windows
experience?  I know I am gonna hate every minute of it, as I detest Win11
for the briefe amount of time I have used it.

Brent