[kwlug-disc] Quick survey on tmux

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 15:57:26 EDT 2022

That's actually one of the features that sold me on tmux..  I've been
regularly working on a particular server at work and I had to setup several
panes so that I could monitor activity concurrently.  Unfortunately our VPN
at work sometimes drops the connection.  I was going in and resetting all
the panes each time, until I found out that I could reactivate my previous
session, with the right panes setup, using 'tmux attach', and whammo:
there's all my panes setup just the way they were before.