[kwlug-disc] Hard Disk Drive for NVR

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 16:50:29 EDT 2022

I used to be a big fan of WD, but in the last few years I've been
disappointed with their spinning disks.  I've been having good luck with
Seagate.

But if it's spinning disks you want, then you owe it to yourself to check
out the stats on BackBlaze:
https://www.backblaze.com/blog/backblaze-drive-stats-for-q1-2022/