[kwlug-disc] Serving video library

Mikalai Birukou mb at 3nsoft.com
Sun Oct 16 09:08:17 EDT 2022

> Interesting, I never thought about the dvd/blueray menu experience as
> being part of the content
DVD may also have a bunch of other stuff like captions, languages,
director comments about movie-making, etc. I think of DVD as a little
movie site, viewable offline.

May I also note that youtube came without markers on video timeline,
like chapters. They have appear in recent years. Is this an example of
80-20 rule? Like in spaghetti (80) with sauce (20) youtube starts to be
less plain.