[kwlug-disc] [...] Waterloo Region Votes (Oct 2022)

Andrew Sullivan Cant acant at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Sat Oct 15 14:04:47 EDT 2022

I finally got to look at it, and it is pretty.
I might copy some design ideas of other projects which are displaying
information about candidates.

This tool for picking a short list of candidates is interesting:

https://votemate.org/local2022?riding=39%2F#WhoAreYouVotingFor

This is something that would be helpful for our municipal elections. I
usually go into the municipal booth with a cheat sheet for my decisions.

But I think I also have WaterlooRegion politics brain. :) Seeing
municipal parties, no multi-level, and no wards just feels weird to me.

Andrew