[kwlug-disc] OT: Videographers wanted

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri Oct 14 19:41:34 EDT 2022

I am shamelessly bumping this. I thought I had somebody booked to help
but that person isn't going to be able to help. Can anybody here help?

It sounds as if there might be a sound system tomorrow, so it may be
able to plug a laptop into that and just do a sound recording. That
would be sufficient.

- Paul