[kwlug-disc] Firefox 106 "View" tab?

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 13:58:38 EDT 2022

Actually, there's been a few items in my news feed about people complaining
about this new feature.

I'm still a Firefox fan, but damn they've been making some weird changes
lately.  Like going to snap, or implementing new security features that
make browsing more difficult, that sort of thing.  I'm all for better
security, but not at the expense of actually being able to get some work
done...