[kwlug-disc] Disillusioned

Ron Singh ronsingh149 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 21:50:59 EDT 2022

The OPT-OUT is there, just below "Sign The Petition!" button, in smallish
text, as per:
-

   - You may receive email updates from *OpenMedia and Dogwood,* the
   sponsors of this petition.
   - You may receive email updates from *OpenMedia,* who shared this
   petition with you.
   - Close Preferences
   -
      - Opt in to email updates from OpenMedia and Dogwood
      - Opt in to email updates from OpenMedia

Ron S.