[kwlug-disc] folder encryption

Hubert Chathi hubert at uhoreg.ca
Sun Oct 2 09:41:56 EDT 2022

I use gocryptfs.  There are other tools as well.  You can see a
comparison of them at https://nuetzlich.net/gocryptfs/comparison/ and at
https://www.cryfs.org/comparison (written by the authors of gocryptfs
and cryfs, respectively, so may be biased).

There are also GUI frontends for some of those to make things easier,
such as https://mhogomchungu.github.io/sirikali/, or KDE Plasma Vault.

Hubert