[kwlug-disc] Cyber Monday ...

Ron Singh ronsingh149 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 19:47:54 EST 2022

The price is indeed in Cdn $$$ at Memory Express, so, yeah damn good price
@ 205Cdn for an 8TB drive, though the shipping fee is around $17.

I checked with my IT guy and he said we deployed 154 pcs of the RED PRO
series(more than I thought) and he has had zero failure or funky behaviour,
so knock on wood that record stays in place!

Let us know when you decide to get.

Thanks,

Ron S.