[kwlug-disc] Apparently YouTube loves Canadian Youtubers

crankyoldbugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 22:14:00 EST 2022

I follow Michael Geist in the birdsite as he has done a lot of good work over the years defending Canadian's online rights.  I respect him enough to listen to what he has to say.Sent from my Galaxy Tab A
-------- Original message --------From: Znoteer via kwlug-disc <kwlug-disc at kwlug.org> Date: 2022-11-28  9:45 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: KWLUG discussion <kwlug-disc at kwlug.org> Cc: Znoteer <znoteer at mailbox.org> Subject: Re: [kwlug-disc] Apparently YouTube loves Canadian Youtubers On Mon, Nov 28, 2022 at 06:45:22PM -0500, Paul Nijjar via kwlug-disc wrote:> [snip]> > I have seen a little bit about C-11 but not following it closely.  AsLikewise, so I decided to do a web search. There are a couple of dubious analyses and some guv'mint sites that come up on the first page. The "analyses" were not informative. The official sites have info, but it written by bureaucrats or for legislators, so after a while my eyes kinda glazed over.Therefore, I haven't read the following site yet, but I pass it on because I recognize the guys name as being someone who is listened to (and he is from the Great White North). I'll get to it eventually, but I won't make you wait for that to read it yourselves if you so choose:https://www.michaelgeist.ca/2022/11/no-billion-dollar-bonus-officials-admit-most-bill-c-11-funding-isnt-new-and-will-still-be-controlled-by-foreign-streamers/> a person incapable of independent thought, somebody please tell me> what opinion I should have towards it? > Is skepticism an opinion? Whatever it is, that is what I'd suggest for the moment.-- Znoteer your friendly Montreal lurkerznoteer at mailbox.org_______________________________________________kwlug-disc mailing listTo unsubscribe, send an email to kwlug-disc-leave at kwlug.orgwith the subject "unsubscribe", or emailkwlug-disc-owner at kwlug.org to contact a human being.