[kwlug-disc] The Fediverse is complicated

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Tue Nov 22 19:47:50 EST 2022

I didn't create that server. I just created an account on
that server.

"The infamous federated timeline" and the many schisms that are
happening right now are making me glad not to be a Mastodon admin. My
claim that "the fediverse is complicated" still stands.

The decisions Mastodon has made around federation are.. interesting.

- Paul