[kwlug-disc] Promoting on Twitter, for the moment I guess

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Mon Nov 7 14:51:01 EST 2022

Well, if somebody wants to host some kind of Fediverse instance (and
is promising to babysit it) then that is fine, and I can set the
DNS to point a kwlug.org subdomain to it. However, the person
babysitting that instance will not be me.

- Paul

Events: https://feeds.off-topic.kwlug.org
Housing: https://unionsd.coop
Blog: http://pnijjar.freeshell.org