[kwlug-disc] Firefox blasphemy: time to switch to Blink rendering engine?

jekerr at sdf.org jekerr at sdf.org
Tue Mar 22 12:35:36 EDT 2022

Hi everyone,
Try this, pick up a sheet of paper, squeeze it between your thumb and
finger. Check the distance separating your thumb and finger.

If I remember correctly, many years ago, that is how close we came to
handing the control of web standards over to Microsoft.

Somebody woke up and asked some very important questions and that plan
flew like an anvil.

Cheers
John