[kwlug-disc] From Slackware to which distro?

Jason Eckert jason.eckert at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 17:32:16 EDT 2022

I enjoyed reading this whole thread and hearing other's experiences with
distros.
That being said, I'll be the first to recommend trying out Arch.
I've started using it a few months ago, and it has since become my
favourite distro - the Arch User Repository (AUR) and PKGBUILDs are
excellent, and everything is incredibly well documented by the community.
Plus, you get to use the catchphrase "I use Arch BTW."
Worth a try in my opinion...