[kwlug-disc] From Slackware to which distro?

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 17:22:09 EDT 2022

I can't speak to openSUSE, but I have been forced to sysadmin a few SUSE15
boxes at work.  Will.not.shop.there.again....  Oh, I just can't stand the
way SUSE changes things here and there.  Even my Ansible playbooks that set
up users and change passwords fail because SUSE is just *that* much not
standard..  I want to throw the POSIX rule book at them sometime.
Thankfully, I don't have to work on these systems often.  They're like the
Windows Millennium of the Linux world...

Mind you, this is just my own opinion.  I'm sure people who know SUSE
better than I do could rightfully disagree...