[kwlug-disc] MKS - really the "lc" command

John Sellens jsellens at syonex.com
Sat Jul 30 11:11:57 EDT 2022

I can't function without "lc".

So more than a few years ago, I took my copy of lc, and managed to
get it added to the freebsd ports tree:
    https://cgit.freebsd.org/ports/tree/misc/lc
where it seems to still exist today.

And you can get it yourself here:
    https://www.generalconcepts.com/resources/software/

There might possibly be some new situations or file types it doesn't
know about, but I use it at least a hundred times a day.  There may
be some official UW updates since my copy of course, but I don't
think all the UW/MFCF developed software was ever made available.

I don't need no silly colourized "ls" command - I've got "lc" ready.

John