[kwlug-disc] MKS

Steve Izma sizma at golden.net
Fri Jul 29 17:33:19 EDT 2022

On Fri, Jul 29, 2022 at 04:24:35PM -0400, Doug Moen wrote:
> Subject: Re: [kwlug-disc] [BCLUG] WordPerfect 7 for UNIX, running perfectly
>  happily in a Linux terminal in 2022
>
> I also used to work for MKS, during 1995-1999. Software
> development in C, working on their Build Integrity product.
>
> On Fri, Jul 29, 2022, at 4:04 PM, Ron Singh wrote:
> > What I really like about your comment is the mention of
> > MKS(Mortice Kern Systems). I worked with them providing
> > hardware to an Alex, Randall, Ruth and Trevor. This was back
> > in the early and mid-80s when MKS was doing their thing out
> > of a house on Erb Street.

Okay, let's have an MKS reunion. I was there from 1984 (one of
the founders) until late 1988. I was the one buying equipment
from Waitronics during some of those years -- isn't that where I
met you, Ron?

	-- Steve

--
Steve Izma
-

==
The most erroneous stories are those we think we know best – and
therefore never scrutinize or question.
    -- Stephen Jay Gould, *Full House: The Spread of Excellence
       from Plato to Darwin*, 1996