[kwlug-disc] [BCLUG] WordPerfect 7 for UNIX, running perfectly happily in a Linux terminal in 2022

Ron Singh ronsingh149 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 16:04:23 EDT 2022

What I really like about your comment is the mention of MKS(Mortice Kern
Systems). I worked with them providing hardware to an Alex, Randall, Ruth
and Trevor. This was back in the early and mid-80s when MKS was doing their
thing out of a house on Erb Street.

Ahh yeah, nostalgic for them days -- never got into WP as I was a Wordstar
guy(CP/M on Ferguson Bigboard II and an Apples ][ with MS Z80 Softcard),
but my wife was a speed demon on WP, especially v4.x. I will let her know
about the WP deb so she can revisit it on her laptop.

Thanks,

Ron S.