[kwlug-disc] G Suite Free not free anymore

Paul Krzyz pekrzyz at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 26 11:00:39 EST 2022

 I have several of my clients just using Microsoft's email exchange server online. It costs $5.10 CAD (Plan 1), per user, allows 50GB of storage and gives you an Outlook online client, as well as all the usual MX records setup, exchange server tweaking if your inclined to do so.
Microsoft maintains a high reputation, so I don't have the usual email to spam issues when sending from MS Exchange server. I've tried other email providers, but am constantly battling recipient emails going to spam when sending out email from other smaller providers. The biggest thing that I see is the "Poor reputation". I'm currently battling this with Roger's own Megamail mail servers (used by corporate clients).