[kwlug-disc] G Suite Free not free anymore

Gary Walsh gwalsh at notw.ca
Sat Jan 22 13:53:40 EST 2022

I recently moved my email hosting to Tutanota.com <https://Tutanota.com>. They have a Linux client and have encrypted email between Tutanota hosted email addresses. The Premium rate is €1 which gives you 5 email aliases. You can buy more email aliases. Another option is Protonmail.com <https://Protonmail.com>, which is in some ways better, but cost 6 times as much as Tutanota.

--
Gary Walsh
Sent with Tutanota, the secure & ad-free mailbox.

Jan 22, 2022, 12:24 by brian at nickle.ca: