[kwlug-disc] Peak crypto?

Mikalai Birukou mb at 3nsoft.com
Wed Jan 19 16:17:59 EST 2022

>> These are spelled out in this video he sent me.
>> See how many fallacies and misleading/unsubstantiated claims you can spot.
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-7dMVcVWgc
> Interesting video.  I haven't been following Bitcoin that closely
> to spot the mistakes you may have found, but if true, the part about
> harnessing the flared methane waste gas was pretty cool, and a
> market force I would not have foreseen.

Can that gas be turned to bottled hydrogen, as a store and transport of
that energy? There are other options, that aren't pursued.

There is that "Gates on Crypto". Reminds me from 90's "Trump on ...".
Yep, some smell, and analogies from this newer movie, "Don't look up". I
recommend, for questioning how discourse flows:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbIxYm3mKzI