[kwlug-disc] Trouble Reading 1 TB Hard Drive in USB SATA Dock

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Mon Jan 10 01:51:01 EST 2022

I have an external drive enclosure that has dual USB and eSATA
connectors. If I format it when connected with USB I can't use it with
eSATA, and same the other way 'round. It now sits as my backup drive
connected with eSATA. If I had another I'd swap them back and forth for
off-site backups, but the way it is, it might as well be an internal
drive...

--Bob.