[kwlug-disc] Now in the market for a new search engine...

Chris Frey cdfrey at foursquare.net
Sat Apr 16 17:28:04 EDT 2022

I've been trying Bing lately, giving up on privacy for a bit for now
in search of the best search results, and so far I've been impressed.
A few quirks, but I did not expect Microsoft to yield better results
than Google, yet here we are.

But this Searx idea, with weighted engine options, sounds great...
maybe I can have my cake and eat it too!  Thanks Andrew. :-)

- Chris