[kwlug-disc] Ontarians are getting digital ID this fall: All you need to know

Mikalai Birukou mb at 3nsoft.com
Wed Sep 22 12:38:22 EDT 2021

> Lets keep a close eye on https://diacc.ca <https://diacc.ca>
> A series of lobbyists — I think our privacy will be monitized

Sorta related, and funny, forgive me the mighty moderator ;) .

My neighbour taught me recently. "I voted! So, I have the right to
complain!"

< rebellion thought directed at this machine>

  It is neighbour, and it is colour, spelled with "u". It is ёлка,
spelled with "ё". Don't force me into writing for which I would've
gotten a bad mark in my school classes. Machines, don't force people. Be
humane.

</ rebellion thought directed at this machine>