[kwlug-disc] Help Linux on a chrome machine

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Mon Sep 20 20:44:38 EDT 2021

Sebastian contacted us through the website. He is looking for help
installing Linux on a chromebook. Can anybody help him out? You can
email him directly.

- Paul

----- Forwarded message from Sebastian Pop <sebastianmpop at protonmail.com> -----

Hi Paul,
Thank you for your answer.
I am ok with sharing my email.
The laptop is "ASUS Chromebook C202SA" according to the QR reading on the back and on the same label with the QR it is written "C202XA-BS01-CB".

Thank you again for your help,
Sebastian

Sent from ProtonMail mobile