[kwlug-disc] m1 RISC silicon: impression

Jeff Smith crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 22:17:09 EST 2021

It seems that even HackaDay is onto you...

https://hackaday.com/2021/11/17/linux-coming-soon-to-m1-macbooks/
[https://hackaday.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/m1-linux-main.jpeg]<https://hackaday.com/2021/11/17/linux-coming-soon-to-m1-macbooks/>
Linux: Coming Soon To M1 Macbooks | Hackaday<https://hackaday.com/2021/11/17/linux-coming-soon-to-m1-macbooks/>
Regardless of the chipset or original intended use of any computer system, someone somewhere is going to want to try and run Linux on it. And why not? Linux is versatile and free to use as well as …
hackaday.com