[kwlug-disc] PinePhone woes

R. Brent Clements rbclemen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 22:42:22 EDT 2021

To be fair, I ordered a new cheap Android phone around the same time
because I also did not expect the Pinephone to be up to par.  Once code
that runs all the devices and the hardware acceleration of the video
hardware is complete it probably would be functional, and Pine64 was very
clear that they only intended to make it available for purchase so the
community could make that happen.  I don't regret the purchase, and I am
curious to see the keyboard attachment they have planned, because I miss my
old Blackberry SOOOOOOO MUCH!

Brent