[kwlug-disc] Volunteer testers wanted - iCal feeds

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Mon May 31 13:42:18 EDT 2021

Do you see the same when you try to read the iCal feed for the Watcamp
calendar? It also contains HTML.

https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/nlkc39jt4p0nbc4pk9pj7p5fh0%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

I get two warnings when I try to validate the feed, but HTML
formatting is not one of them. Converting the HTML may be possible but
will likely not be that easy.

https://icalendar.org/validator.html?url=https://feeds.off-topic.kwlug.org/feeds/eventbrite-wr.ics

- Paul

--