[kwlug-disc] Volunteer testers wanted - iCal feeds

Andrew Sullivan Cant acant at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Mon May 31 12:23:41 EDT 2021

Paul,

I just tried opening the iCal feed in Thunderbird, and the display in
the calendar works as I would expect.

However, when I go to look at the details of an individual event they
contain HTML which Thunderbird does not appear to understand.

Can iCal readers be expected to handle HTML? If not maybe you could
convert this into plain text or something Markdown-ish?

Andrew