[kwlug-disc] cell phone plans

Colin Mackay zixiekat at gmail.com
Sat May 29 12:41:14 EDT 2021

Check out Zoomer Wireless.  My wife, child and parents are on their
$45/month plan.  6GB data, unlimited texting and calling across Canada.
They run on CitiFone network, which is just Rogers.  They do have cheaper
plans as well as bring your own phone options.

You might still be able to get a $5.00 discount by signing up for Zoomer
magazine too.  Heheh.

https://www.zoomerwireless.ca/