[kwlug-disc] Volunteer testers wanted - iCal feeds

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Sat May 22 17:41:39 EDT 2021

Does anybody here use iCal readers frequently?

I have published some secret iCal feeds, eg:

https://feeds.off-topic.kwlug.org/feeds/eventbrite-wr.ics
https://feeds.off-topic.kwlug.org/feeds/eventbrite-wr-filtered.ics

I would like to know how they work in practice. However, I do not
use iCal readers myself (not even Google Calendar, really).

If somebody does use an iCal reader and would be willing to
temporarily subscribe to my secret feeds and test one or more for a few
days, that would be helpful. The contents are mostly boring, but may
pick up if we ever get out of lockdown.

I also am publishing secret RSS feeds, but I have an RSS reader
already. Still, if anybody else wants to offer feedback feel free:

https://feeds.off-topic.kwlug.org/feeds/eventbrite-wr.rss
https://feeds.off-topic.kwlug.org/feeds/eventbrite-wr-filtered.rss

- Paul

--