[kwlug-disc] Relative paths Ubuntu 18.04 vs 20.04

L.D. Paniak ldpaniak at fourpisolutions.com
Wed May 19 10:33:17 EDT 2021

The expectations here for paths relative to the location of pxelinux.0
are hardwired into pxelinux.0

https://wiki.syslinux.org/wiki/index.php?title=PXELINUX

There is not much that can be done with it without reworking the
pxelinux.0 binary.

These days, I have moved to EFI PXE boot/install with grub and grubx64.efi