[kwlug-disc] Ardour

R. Brent Clements rbclemen at gmail.com
Thu May 6 14:29:36 EDT 2021

To be fair, I do use it.  Once you wrap your head around the paradigm, it
is a very powerful package.  With JACK in the background, you can route
audio into and out of Ardour through real-world devices or any JACK enabled
audio processing app in existance.

It would make more sense to someone who already understands that huge board
that Michael showed in the presentation.

Brent