[kwlug-disc] Any local providers that can do network wiring?

Chris Craig kwlug.org at ciotog.net
Fri Mar 12 07:48:11 EST 2021

Pretty much any general contractor can handle low voltage wiring like this.

I do all my own wiring, even the "high" voltage. I don't find it
particularly difficult, but of course everyone has different things they're
comfortable with or have time for.

Of course the real question is - why do you have a Bell modem? ;)