[kwlug-disc] PinePhone batteries

Znoteer znoteer at mailbox.org
Mon Mar 8 07:50:15 EST 2021

Hello all,

Hearing that PinePhone battery life was not optimal, I wanted an extra.
They are currently out of stock on the pine64 site.  This company appears
int'l, but they have a Canadian outlet which avoids hassles with border
crossings.  Delivery was really fast, too.

https://www.battdepot.com/ca/model/cell+phone+battery/samsung/galaxy+j7/css276.aspx

According to this page, they should be good (full disclosure: visual
dimension and contact comparisons say they are the same, but I haven't
actually tried the new battery in the phone)

https://wiki.pine64.org/wiki/PinePhone#Battery

(you can click the "original part number" tab just below the picture on the
battdepot.com page to compare)

I hope this might be useful to some.

--
Znoteer