[kwlug-disc] recommendation for home router

Doug Moen doug at moens.org
Wed Jul 14 12:59:20 EDT 2021

My Belkin "Linksys" router is acting weird, so I plan to replace it.
The Belkin software is pretty bad, and new hardware would allow me to use the "wifi 6" in my new laptop.

So I'd like a recommendation for some decent hardware I could replace it with, and some easy to use open source firmware that works with the hardware.

It's a basic home network with wifi and a few ethernet devices. Nothing too fancy, I don't need enterprise features.

Doug Moen.