[kwlug-disc] Jobs Jobs Jobs

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 11:37:35 EST 2021

Opentext, where I merrily work, is hiring for a lot of positions right
now.  There are six hundred open positions worldwide at the moment.  Have a
look at https://careers.opentext.com/ if you don't believe me...

I mention this because there's an active push on to fill some positions...
It has nothing to do with the bonus I get if I refer someone who gets
hired..

If you do see a position that interests you, be sure to come to me first so
that I can refer you in, thus skipping several steps..  Essentially, you
tell me the job number, then I start a process where I refer you in, as
opposed to just throwing your resume at the receptionist and hoping for the
best..

Jeff aka Cranky