[kwlug-disc] The Open Technology Fund is a front of the U.S. government.

Doug Moen doug at moens.org
Fri Dec 10 10:27:25 EST 2021

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MintPress_News

They've been on Snopes.com twice:
https://www.snopes.com/news/2015/10/27/depp-to-buy-wounded-knee/
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/millions-of-muslims-marched-against-the-islamic-state/

Mikalai mentioned a possible Russian propaganda connection. I see that they publish in Russian (https://mintpressnews.ru/) and employ Russia Today affiliates (wikipedia). Russia Today (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RT_(TV_network)) is described as a state controlled "major propaganda" outlet that distributes misinformation and conspiracy theories supporting Russian foreign policy.