[kwlug-disc] Small, ARM64-based computers (was: Raspberry pi 4)

Francisco Dominguez fxdoming at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 15:27:35 EST 2021

Looks promising but the video support seems like a big gap…

Warning: Software for the Quartz64 is still early in development, and therefore currently lacks features such as the ability to produce video output. You are strongly encouraged to procure a 3.3V UART serial adapter capable of running at 1.5 mbauds, such as the woodpecker if you want to use a Quartz64 at this stage.

Francisco
fxdoming at gmail.com