[kwlug-disc] Small, ARM64-based computers (was: Raspberry pi 4)

Jason Eckert jason.eckert at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 14:58:53 EST 2021

Here's a nift Raspberry Pi-based demo from Kubecon back in October (single
node master K8s cluster with 6 worker nodes):
https://twitter.com/unixterminal/status/1449101622718525441?s=20

I'd be lying if I said I didn't start specing out the cost of the hardware
for an impulse buy shortly afterwards...