[kwlug-disc] Linus Tech Tips tries Linux as daily driver

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Dec 7 13:31:06 EST 2021

Quoting Bob Jonkman (bjonkman at sobac.com):

> When the Linux/GNU environment changes the interface you can always
> prefer Gnome2, and so now I'm using MATE. Cinnamon for the WinXP
> lovers, lxde for the minimalists, KDE for the maximalists.

And Window Maker for us weirdos who used to have a crush on NeXtStep.
(Nice little proprietary BSD, back in the 1980s.  Pity what happened to it.)

--
Cheers,                         Grammarian's bar joke #20:  The subjunctive
Rick Moen                       would have walked into a bar, had it only known.
rick at linuxmafia.com
McQ! (4x80)