[kwlug-disc] Sorry for dropping out of the meeting...

Andrew Sullivan Cant acant at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Mon Dec 6 21:35:54 EST 2021

...apparently my internet connection does not love me. :(

Thanks to everyone for your attendance, and Mikali for the k8s
information. One day we will all understand Kubernetes, but until then
we can just keep reviewing it together. :)

I don't have my slides in a state I can post, but you can see either of
my code examples:
* https://github.com/sugarcrm/sugar_utils
* https://github.com/nesquena/gitdocs

If anyone has any questions, I am happy to follow up.

All the best,

Andrew

(P.S.: I mentioned that SugarCRM let me publish some of that code, but I
forgot to mention that they are hiring. :)

https://www.sugarcrm.com/careers/job-openings/

PHP, Javascript, Kubernetes, AWS, Jenkins, Apache Kafka.... probably
other stuff that I am forgetting. Any of the jobs in that page which are
labelled "U.S. - Home Based" should mostly be available to Canadians.

Feel free to contact me if something looks interesting, and I can
forward your resume.
)