[kwlug-disc] Meanwhile in EU

Mikalai Birukou mb at 3nsoft.com
Tue Aug 10 19:56:39 EDT 2021

>> Meanwhile in EU mp's what diametrically opposite to what to what people
>> want:
>>
>> https://european-pirateparty.eu/parliament-approves-chatcontrol/
> Perhaps government action was what was needed after all to get people
> interested in mass encryption and steganography.

About chatcontrol 2:
https://www.patrick-breyer.de/en/posts/message-screening/?lang=en

I may be bending rules here, but do let your friends and relatives
in/from EU know about it. Citizens should knock their MP's
doors/phones/emails/twitter/facebook/whatever. And I suggest a very
timely example: Belarusian free people use private spaces to keep their
right to life. Spaces like end-to-end encrypted Protonmail.