[kwlug-disc] Meanwhile in EU

Ron Singh ronsingh149 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 19:53:08 EDT 2021

Wow, this made the blood drain from my very brown face...such sweeping
powers.
Not knowing much about encrypted alternatives to the usual suspects, can I
assume there will be a mass exodus to the likes of Telegram and Signal
based services?

Between the spectre of vaccine passports and draconian measures that the EU
just passed, man, unsure what is in store for the idea of privacy for the
young 'uns.

Thanks,

Ron S.