[kwlug-disc] August meeting video

Mikalai Birukou mb at 3nsoft.com
Tue Aug 10 17:10:55 EDT 2021

Video of yesterday meeting is in archive at
https://archive.org/details/kwlug_meeting_2021-08-09

Want to say two words about backup process that we had here. It worked
nicely!

Paul did a recording with BBB's server tool. BBB's raw recording files
have video and audio and everything detached. But replay in BBB actually
stitches everything to present an audio+video view in a browser, which I
recorded with OBS at my desk, in almost the same way like I record live
events. Result seems good. So, I am suggesting to also run recorder on
the server, as a backup, even when I record live. For example, my
connection may drop in the middle of a live event, and missing part can
be reconstructed from a recording on the server.