[kwlug-disc] Web conference (BBB) test run: Sunday, 4:15pm

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Sat Mar 28 04:47:28 EDT 2020

Okay. The BigBlueButton server is not perfect yet, but it should be
good enough to test out whether our presenters can use it.

John and Jeff will set up at 4:00pm on Sunday. By 4:15pm we should be
ready to test things out. If you would like to help stress test, you
can join the meeting:

https://meetings.theworkingcentre.org/room/kwlug
PIN: 343548

I am still working on the server so it will go up and down for a
while. It won't be available until I explicitly open it, so don't get
too excited. (And if you are too excited feel free to organize a
similar stress test using Jitsi.)

It looks as if the Zoomlash has started (thanks for the link, Brian)
so maybe there is hope that people will want things like open source
web conferencing yet.

- Paul

--
Events: https://feeds.off-topic.kwlug.org