[kwlug-disc] Videoconference testing -- please help

Chris Craig kwlug.org at ciotog.net
Fri Mar 27 11:04:40 EDT 2020

I've been using Zoom for many months (a year?) at work without using the
client - I've never installed the client.

I do everything in chromium (including initiating meetings). The only thing
that's annoying is chromium always wants to run xdg-open, which I have to
dismiss before saying "open in browser" or somesuch.